The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) offers you a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, Saskatchewan:

invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home; and
nominates successful applicants to the federal government, so they can gain permanent residency in Canada.
There are three SINP program categories you can apply to:

International Skilled Worker is for skilled workers abroad who want to work and live in Saskatchewan.

International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry

To be eligible for this sub-category, you must pay a non-refundable $350 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.

You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:

Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid;
Have a language test result that meets the federal Express Entry language requirements. Visit IRCC to convert IELTS, CELPIP, TEF and TCF scores to CLB 5 to 9+.
Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
For all education obtained outside Canada, such as an academic or technical degree, diploma or certificate, you must submit an educational credential assessment (ECA) from a designated organization, as per IRCC’s list of approved organizations.
Individuals who have completed trades or vocational training as part of their high school education are not required to submit an ECA, but must instead apply for Saskatchewan licensure. For additional information on working in Saskatchewan in a trade, regulated or non-regulated occupation, please visit Regulated Occupations and Licensing Requirements.


Contact us now to get your migration visa with Exodus Consultant.

Call us : +974 30895959

Let's Started
Reach us on WhatsApp